From Scarcity to Abundance: Capturing the Moment for the New Work Sector brought over one-hundred and twenty theatremakers to Washington, DC January 26-29, 2011 to discuss the state of the new work sector, and to attend the #NEWPLAY Festival. The convening was hosted at Arena Stage under the auspices of the American Voices New Play Institute (the precursor to HowlRound), and coincided with the official launch of the HowlRound journal.
- Download the complete agenda with participant bios here.
- Download the convening report by Ben Pesner here.
- Download the list of next steps here.
- Watch interviews from the convening here.
- Read related HowlRound content here.