- Download the fact sheet here and the pdf application here. If the pdf application is giving you any issues, download the word version of the application here. ** NOTE: The application has been updated to fix a bug as of 5/24/17.**
Latinx Theatre Commons International Convening at the 2017 LATC Encuentro de las Americas, Los Angeles, CA, November 2017. Read more.
- Art in the Service of Understanding: Bridging Artists, Military, Veterans, and Civilian Communities, co-produced with the New England Foundation for the Arts, Boston, MA, March 10-12, 2017. Read more.
- 2016 Latina/o Theatre Commons NYC Regional Convening, New York, NY, December 1-4, 2016. Read more.
- 2016 Latina/o Theatre Commons Pacific Northwest Regional Convening, Seattle, WA, April 15-17, 2016. Read more.
- Triple Play Convening, produced in association with Theatre Bay Area and the Theatre Development Fund, Boston, MA, January 16-17, 2015. Read more.
- Trans Theatre Artists Convening, New York, NY, December 5-6, 2015. Read more.
- 2015 Latina/o Theatre Commons Texas Regional Convening, Dallas, TX, October 31-November 1, 2015. Read more.
- Greater Boston Board Convening, Boston, MA, September 19, 2015. Read more.
- 2015 Carnaval of New Latina/o Work, produced in association with Teatro Vista and Chicago Alliance of Latino Theatre Artists (ALTA Chicago), hosted by The Theatre School at DePaul University, Chicago, IL, July 23-25, 2015. Read more.
- Black Theatre Commons Retreat, April 24-26, 2015.
- The 2014 Latina/o Theatre Commons National Convening at Encuentro 2014, produced in association with the Los Angeles Theatre Center, Los Angeles, CA, November 6-10, 2014. Read more.
- Full Stage USA Convening in partnership with New Dramatists, New York, NY, July 11-12, 2014.
- The 2013 Latina/o Theatre Commons National Convening, Boston, MA October 31—November 2, 2013. Read more.
- Latino Theatre Commons Steering Committee Convening, Boston, MA, March 22-23, 2013.
- Becoming a Citizen of the Theatre Commons, Boston, MA, November 2-3, 2012.
- Latino Theatre Artists, Washington DC, May 18, 2012.
- From Scarcity to Abundance: Capturing the Moment for the New Work Sector, Washington, DC, January 26-29, 2011. Read more.
- In the Intersection: Non-Profit & Commercial Producers in the New Play Sector, Washington DC, November 4-5, 2011.
- Devised Work Convening, Washington DC, February 19-20, 2010.
- Black Playwrights Convening, Washington DC, January 16-17, 2010.
- Defining Diversity Convening, Washington DC, December 4-5, 2010.
*Please note we are building out these pages.